WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas home tour~upstairs 2011

Now that Christmas is over, let me finish up this little tour so we can move on to the New Year! Let's head upstairs to the office.
This area belongs to my hubby. All of his airplane memorabilia live up here, so of course his tree holds all his airplane ornaments.
I added a couple pillows and a throw to his chairs.

One last view at the living room from the balcony upstairs.

The snowman Christmas tree in the media room.


I LOVE snowmen!  That's it for the Christmas decor for this year! 
Before I left for the Christmas holiday I made up some extra dollar store cake stands and filled them with Christmas goodies for neighbors and the hubby's coworkers.
Fudge, spritz cookies and almond roca.

A few chocolate covered cherries...

I added a tag and delivered them all before heading to spend Christmas with family.
We had a wonderful Christmas together with our three children, our "son-in-law" and our grandson Liam. Here's to a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!