WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random June 11, 2011

 Random photos from June 11, 2011.
The last few weeks I have been cutting flowers from my yard and bringing them into my home.
 They make each room smell soo good!
 I also cut enough rhubarb to make a few pies.
 I don't know which smell I like better, the lilacs or the roses!
 Sadly the lilacs are just about done, but the daisies are just beginning!
 Over the weekend we had a rummage sale and bake sale for Relay for Life. I baked a strawberry rhubarb pie to sell.
 I hadn't ever made this crust before, but it sure smelled good while baking! Here is the link to the recipe I used!


 I also made brownies =)
 The strawberry rhubarb pie looked so yummy! I am going to make one for my hubby for Father's Day!
 It sure made a mess though!
 Made chocolate dipped strawberries...
 Whoopie pies.... with brownie cookies, and homemade Buttercream frosting!
 And Blueberry Creme Pie!
Packaged it all up real cute!
Someone got a little bored at the rummage sale, it wasn't me! Ha! Dance Tandy, dance!
In the evening the hubby and I flew to Center Island to look at a cabin and some property.
Yes, it is a grass strip, the deer stayed on the runway even after we had to abort our first landing due to them not moving, so we made a second attempt. They still didn't move so we landed anyway!
The cabin has potential! Unfortunately, it may be sold already =(
The property is on the strip, so we could also have a hangar...
We took off just in time to see the sunset!
Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!