WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Refurbished highchair

 I have been meaning to post the pictures of my refurbished highchair! I finished it a couple weeks ago and am so pleased with the results!
 I had boughten the highchair off craigslist for $30.00. Here is the before. I used two cans of black satin spray paint.
 It looks exactly like I imagined it! I hadn't planned on finding one so quickly on Craigslist! It will be a while before my first grandbaby comes to visit! (He isn't due for another week and a half!) But when you find exactly what you want on Craigslist you need to jump, you know?!
 I don't think I have blogged about my chicken wire project?! My hubby built the frame for me... then I stapled some chicken wire I had on hand down in our chicken coop. (unused)
 I hung family photos and recipes from clothes pins. I am planning on decorating the clothes pins, just haven't decided yet how I want them to look. Then made a banner with some twine and burlap. I plan to paint either FAMILY or WELCOME or something just haven't decided what yet! Ha!
 Ordinarily I am not a "red" girl, but I am loving the little pops of red in my kitchen/dining area.
Thanks for stopping in today! Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!