WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunflowers, peaches and blueberries...

A few weeks ago my friend Jessica and I headed to Boxx Berry Farm for a case of blueberries and some fall flowers. While there, we couldn't resist the peaches.
 We brought them to my house and made peach jam!
 One of the batches may have turned into Peach syrup ;) but that is okay too. Will be delicious over vanilla ice cream.
 We also made our planned blueberry syrup, we made some last year and it was a favorite Christmas gift!
Just waiting for the blackberries to ripen just a little more then it will be time to make blackberry jam and syrup and of course a pie or two.  
 I LOVE this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!