WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Mantel 2011

Aww, things are finally beginning to slow down a bit! The fall weather has arrived here in the Pacific Northwest, love it. Cool temperatures and rainy days perfect for a fire in the fireplace, a cup of tea and crafting!
I meant to post these pictures of my fall mantel over a week ago but just didn't get the chance until today.
The leaf frame is similar to the one I did in the craft cottage just a larger frame.

I used orange burlap behind it and some buttons.


I will be back tomorrow with a post of the rest of the fall decor. Today I've got a fire going and pumpkin bread baking and it's raining outside =) I am a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!