WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

New light fixtures... Christmas...

I finally decided on a new light fixture for the laundry room. The room has an entrance from the garage that we use as a "mud room". The entrance from the garage has a chandelier, so I didn't feel the room needed a second one. My laundry room still is not done... I know, it has been a long project for such a small room! Haha!
While I was shopping for the laundry room light fixture, I came across these pendant lights I thought would be a quick, easy fix for in the kitchen.
The hubby was in doubt...
but once they were up, with very little difficulty, he had to agree they were perfect!
Here is a picture of the ugly red saucer that was there before, so glad those are gone!
I am currently making some decisions to have the cupboards altered and painted, all new counter tops, and probably a few new appliances too. It's so hard to make decisions sometimes =)
Have you noticed all the Christmas decor already out in the stores? Wow! I couldn't resist these gorgeous  large scale ornaments.
Creating this card for a shoebox swap I am participating in has put me in the Christmas spirit extra early this year =)
My bag is packed, my "shoebox" is loaded with kits, can't wait to meet 16 other ladies I've never met before and 1 very close friend to craft all day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!