WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Laundry Room almost done =)

 I am finally going to show you the laundry room almost done! I just have a few shelves and hooks to have the hubby put up for me this morning and the project will be DONE! I finished the powder room next to the laundry room too! I was amazed at the coverage I got from the Valspar paint. I thought I was going to have to prime over the mural that was in the powder room, but once I started painting with the Valspar paint I knew I could just cover it in one coat of the paint! Woohoo! Goodbye mural!
 I really had to be creative to figure out a way to hang the clothes once they were out of the dryer (I do not iron). I found this shelf on one of my trips to IKEA. It folds down when not in use. It is perfect!
 When I redo the kitchen I will have new counter top put in and a new sink and faucet... but for now I am happy with this.
 I am on the search for a larger piece of furniture for this spot... but this works for now and I already had this table.
 Gotta add the little details =)
 Today I will add some tags to the baskets and the homemade soap.
 The powder room! I am soooo pleased with how this came out!

 The mudroom portion, just keeping it real with all the "stuff"! Ha!
 My table I purchased from Goodwill turned into a bench. The hubby will add 3 hooks and a shelf above this area today.

I finally won't mind when guests enter through the garage area now! What do you think? Oh you don't remember what it looked like before? Here is the post I did before we moved in.

Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!