WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dollar store pedestals and a gift for Liam

 I have been having a ball creating the pedestals made from dollar store glass candle holders that are all over blogland.  This one was made from a dessert plate I purchased at Walmart.
 This one I used a Dollar store plate!
 This one I used a square dessert plate I found at TJ Maxx. I am going to give them to my neighbors with homemade candy and cookies on them =)
 I thought I would share a few of these cute snowman ornaments I made a few years ago... they are hanging from the chandelier in the craft cottage this year. The year I made these, I made a set of six for family and friends, several dozen =)
 They are so cute, and so easy to make!
Sunday the hubby and I met some friends down in Mt. Vernon for lunch, since we were so close we decided to go to a couple antique stores I had been wanting to take a peek inside. I found this children's table and chair set for $35.00! Perfect for Liam, someday. For now it is in "storage" in the media room.
Speaking of Liam... he has 2 teeth already and he isn't even 5 months old yet!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!