WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Homemade Cranberry Sauce

 I have been making my own Cranberry Sauce for a few years now. I am the only one in the family who enjoys Cranberry Sauce so I usually try to find someone each year to share with.
 Above is the recipe I received a few years ago from a coworker.
 The past 3 years I have been substituting Agave for the sugar, most people cannot even tell =)
 I just add all the ingredients to a sauce pan.
 Let it cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes.

 I like to mash mine a little with a potato masher.
 I thought I would "package" the half I am sharing with my friend Jessica in this left over jar.
 YUM! Makes the house smell soo yummy too! Cannot wait till Thursday!
 Come back tomorrow and I will show you how I decorated the jar =) Oh and the left over jar? Came from the 5 1/2 dozen chocolate covered cherries I made!
This is the hubbys sample plate, he enjoys them freshly made and as they liquify.
Do you like cranberry sauce? Do you make it yourself?
Have a funfilled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!