WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Monday, November 12, 2012

After finishing the guest bathroom renovation and having some issues with the contractor and the plumber I just was not sure about starting the renovation of the kitchen (I've always hated my kitchen), sooo
 I tried Cabinet Transformations from Lowes. I wanted the island to be black and the cabinets eventually will be white.
 It was so easy to use and turned out beautiful!
 The hubby added some trim from Lowes. He needs to finish adding the baseboard, once it dries.
We also added this wood decor from Lowes. Sorry about the glare, the sun was out today! I can't wait to get the white on all the cabinets!

1 comment:

  1. The island looks great! Painting all the cabinets is going to be a BIG job, but it's going to look beautiful when it's done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!