WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

 While at Lowes a few days ago I picked up a couple glass tiles, I loved the colors of them and thought I could incorporate one or both into my ideas for the guest bath.
 As I walked around Lowes, for 2 hours, I ended up finding some tile I liked even better. I decided to bring the samples home with me anyway and turn them into coasters for my bedroom. I needed a pretty coaster anyway. I just added some felt circles I already had on hand to the bottom.
 I love them!
 I also picked up a few paint samples... I am getting ready to paint the garden guest bedroom. I really love the Morning Chill color, the hubby, not so much. The Neon Mint color makes the room look like a mint sherbet room. So guess I will be going back for another sample. In the mean time I will show you my St. Patrick's Day/Easter mantel.





Stay warm today! We woke up to snow, so I am staying home and heading out to the craft room to prepare for another craft class with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!