WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

 My walk on the beach was just what I needed =)
 I had fun picking up some drift wood and rocks for a couple projects.
 I am as finished as I am going to get on the laundry room project. The closet is cleaned out and organized.
 The sideboard is "styled".
 And completely FULL of tablecloths, placemats, dish towels and dish cloths.
  
 I am on the lookout for a few things to hang above the sideboard, but that will come as I find them.
 The cupboard on the right is completely EMPTY! GASP! Not for long, I am in the process of slowly reorganizing and cleaning out the kitchen for the BIG renovation.
 Before renovating the kitchen we are doing the guest bathroom, at that time I will have them also put a new countertop, sink and faucet in here. While it looks good in the pic, in real life its a hot mess I tell ya! The counter top is peel and stick squares I put down when we first moved in. The sink is horribly stained with paint from the previous owner.
 I am in LOVE with the floor! I cannot even believe I did it myself! Even the hubby was pretty impressed with how it came out. He would never had agreed to do it, which is why I didn't tell him. Sometimes it's better that way ;)
I have to do a little Mimi bragging! Liam age 7 1/2 months. I will be visiting him in a few weeks and can't wait!

Have an amazing funfilled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!