WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

 I promised my hubby I would not start another project until I finished all a few of my other projects! Ha! I am trying, really I am!
So here we go, the Craigslist cabinet is done! Decided not to paint this piece, it was just too pretty the way it was. Just needed to be cleaned up. LOVE!
 Added a few pretties around the sides, a few pieces of the laminate on the bottom is missing, but I hardly think it is noticeable.
 Well, maybe a little? Maybe I will try staining them. But I am still calling it Done!
 I had to style it all up! I still have some tweeking to do, but it's looking pretty good.








 I had taken the pictures above to write a blog post, but didn't get it published before I went to one of my favorite stores and picked up a few goodies... the burlap sack (it is lined with a plastic material so it is perfect for holding this plant)
 also the nest picture, mounted on burlap.
 Still on the lookout for a few more pictures, but so far I am loving it!
 The master bathroom is slowly coming along, finished the mirror. I am soo much happier with it white instead of the gold.
The cabinets are done =) just waiting on faucets still, may try to spray paint the gold ones today. I have seen a couple blog posts where it was successful.
 I went to the Dollar Tree and found some shamrocks to add to my wreath. (I just want to know, am I the only one who walks out of Dollar Tree spending over $50.00 each time? Ugh! How does that happen?)
 I have two samples to try on my large Craigslist buffet... hoping to get that started today. Maybe I will be able to park my car in the garage by this time next week? Well, I won't hold my breathe!
 I am working on a few driftwood sailboats, hoping to have them done by lunch time ;) all the "stuff" has been sitting on my kitchen island for two days!
The laundry room floor is done, the powder room is still waiting for the hubs to remove the toilet, probably Sunday. So, the plan today? Finish the sailboats, finish organizing and putting away in the laundry room, and a walk on the beach!
And maybe a trip to Lowes for some paint samples for the Garden guest bedroom. Ssh don't tell ;)


Have a creatively crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!