WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

 I have really been trying to use up some of the crafting supplies I have on hand this Christmas so I thought I would post a few more Christmas gifts I made this year. I got the idea for this from here. I loved the one she made using an embroidery hoop. I wanted to use what I had on hand, so I used a 16x16 canvas. The only thing I had to buy was a few vintage Christmas ornaments. I found them at Habitat for Humanity for $2.00 for a box of 21. I think I need to make one for myself =)
 Next up I needed some girly gifts for the hubbys assistants at work.
 I've had this recipe for lotion for a few years, and probably had all the ingredients since last Christmas.
 I got the recipe from here.
 I packaged them all up in a few plastic jars and used lots of rhinestones and ribbon.

 Add a little gift card for coffee and he's good to go!
After finishing the Christmas ornament tree I decided I liked using the glitter letters so I added Silent night to the driftwood tree I made. I love it even more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!