WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, January 6, 2012

My word for 2012


Do you have a word yet? I have been thinking about my word for over a month now! But, before I tell you my word for this year... I didn't talk too much about my word for 2011. GIVE. Edited: Oops! Guess it was actually Content after reading last years post! I shouldn't have changed it at the last minute. Give is the word that kept speaking to me... I won't make that mistake again!)
It's one of those words you don't need to "talk" about, you just do it. The word GIVE inspired me all 2011. I gave to many organizations that are close to my heart and will continue to give my support and donations in the years ahead. I am so pleased I chose GIVE last year. In years past I have also chosen BALANCE (2010) and COMPLETE (2009). If you haven't done this before I encourage you to do it this year! You would be surprised how often that one little word can pop into your head, and encourage or inspire you for a whole year!
I usually frame my word to help me to keep inspired... that post will be coming soon. My word for 2012?        BLISS
Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!