WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Finding inspiration for the Garden guest bedroom has been a little difficult. I really wanted to go with a lavender/lilac color. I call the room the Garden guest bedroom because it has french doors that open to the garden/hottub/fireplace/patio. I decided to take a walk through the yard for some inspiration =)
 These hydrangeas are gorgeous and one of my favorite flowers! I already painted the other guest bedroom blue and the guest bathroom is a seaglass blue, so I don't really want another blue room. Love the hint of lilac/lavender.
 Not sure what these are, but I like the purple/pinky color.
 Delphiniums are new to my yard this year, love their color too, the pale purple and the medium purple.
 I love the pale purple color of these flowers on this hosta... but I love the colors on the leaves even more.
 I love the colors of this grass too!
 Love the color of this plant too, I think it is called Jacob's coat? Or something similar?
 This Hydrangea is a pale yellow with hints of pink. The pink is out of the question for the bedroom for sure, but the yellow is a good contender.

 I am not sure what this plant is, but I love the yellow and green colors.
So we have pale lilac, pale green, yellow and a medium green... hmm, I know the trim will be white, and the ceiling will be white (currently is is the same color as the walls, ugh! Not a fan of painting ceilings but it's got to be done). The hubby is still not liking the idea of the lilac room. So I think I'll go with... 
You'll see soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!