WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, July 20, 2012

 The guest bath is almost done. I just have a few last minute touches before I show the whole thing completed.
But here are a few little peeks to tide you over til then ;) I am in LOVE with it with for sure!
 Other things that have been happening here are: Relay for Life was last weekend. I put together a cooking basket to be raffled off.
 I made a few emergency kits (survival kits) for my to relay buddies ;)
They were filled with fun little goodies that I wish I had the first year I spent the entire night.
 I made a couple chalkboards from my old laundry room cupboards to be raffled off.

 Our booth this year turned out pretty cute.
Thanks Jessica and Sarah for letting me participate, it's always so fun and inspiring.
Our house is getting new stain and paint this week! The deck too!
And, now that the bathroom is finally almost done, I am moving on to the Garden guest bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.goodness. that is one amazingly beautiful bathroom!!! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!