WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, April 8, 2011

DREAM pennant...

 I wanted to quickly share my DREAM pennant/bunting/banner! I kept it simple since so much is already going on on the shelf above.
I think it is just what the space needed =)
I am being pulled soo many different directions lately, we are still working on the laundry room. I am still working on getting the studio organized and cleaned. Trying to get the yard and gardening under control (if it ever stops raining this year?). Trying to prepare for Easter, the hubby's birthday and guests at the end of the month! Guess I better get a move on, the sun is shining so maybe a little yard work first!
Thanks for stopping by today, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!