WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

More spring decor

 When I changed my spring mantel I also changed this area in the living room. I think the purple was bugging me. I created the ever popular moss covered letters. I thought about doing spring or nest, but decided on HOME so I could use it a little more often.
 I used spanish moss for a little more texture and I like the grey-green color.
 I used more tree branches and another wreath. I am looking for something to add to the branches. I have seen in blogland, hand made flowers, butterflies, and birds...
I am doing some sewing today... can you say ruffles, ruffles and more ruffles?! Can. Not. Wait. To show you! Hoping the sun comes out again this afternoon too so I can plant some of the plants I have been hoarding. Ha!
Ooh and I have a HUGE project to show after this weekend!
Have a sunny, lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!