WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sprouting seedlings and paper carrots

 My seeds are sprouting! *HUGE grins*
 I have been chasing the sun when it decides to come out to try to get these little guys some warmth.
 It is hard to do with ALL this rain! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the rain and the foggy, misty days which gives us all this green around us! But can't we have just a few sunny days so I can finish my yard work and the hubby can fly his plane?
 The herbs I planted are soo tiny compared to the vegetables.
 I took a little walk around the yard this morning, like I do most mornings, I have a pink azalea blooming on the front slope of the cottage and 3 forsythia bushes blooming! I will take a few pictures if the rain stops this afternoon. Leaves are unfurling on all the trees and I have lots of plants coming up all over that I can't wait to see what they are! I do have a few guesses, really hoping I am right.
While blog stalking I came across this cute idea and decided this would be perfect for a fund raiser for Relay for Life. So my girly friends are going to come over so we can make up a bunch to sell. This one is not as detailed as the original since we are mass producing and not everyone appreciates the time spent on homemade goodies *wink*.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!