WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Marble please!

This is where it all began! I knew I wanted marble counter tops. I was told a bunch of negative things about marble... so I looked to my friends for answers! The blog world! I found some of my already favorite blogs had used marble and loved it! I had pinned this gorgeous bathroom and totally wanted that basket weave floor!  Here is a link to her kitchen too! GAH!!!! LOVE!!!!
I found this lovely bathroom here. I am so glad she had a link to a wonderful place for tile. I loved the floor tile she used, but had my heart set on a basket weave... which I found on the same site she directed readers to for her flooring! 
I read this post regarding not only the marble counter tops, (shh don't tell, but my kitchen is next on the remodel list and I love the marble she used) but the cabinets she used... must have!  Totally love this kitchen and those cabinets, which gave me a jumping spot for my bathroom cabinets. 

While at Lowes one afternoon I came across this display of glass penny rounds and white subway tile.
I snapped a picture and sent it to the hubs, he agreed, must do!

I have a LOVE for beadboard, we installed some in the laundry room here and I had visions of having some in the guest bathroom too. I wanted it on the walls and the ceiling, but the hubby didn't agree with the ceiling, so I settled for the walls.

So with the hubby's blessing, honed carerra marble counter tops, marble basketweave floors, white cabinets, white beadboard,  glass penny rounds and white subway tile on the brain... we invited our contractor to dinner =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!