WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, May 25, 2012

 While cleaning up the front deck a few weeks ago I left the front door, kitchen door and back doors open to let the glorious spring air in! I also let in a little lost hummingbird!  Ack! I quickly googled how to get a hummingbird out of your house.
I closed all the doors to other rooms, hung a blanket up between the kitchen and living room left the front door open and a couple windows then the hubby and I left for a few hours. When we came home he was gone! Yay!
 We've been working in the garden the last week. (Until the rain came last Sunday.)
 Rented a rototiller for a few hours...
 Removed the garden boxes...
 Made plans to build a new fence...
 Tore down the old fence...
 Laid back out the garden boxes and made plans to add a couple more...
Bought new fence posts...
And new picket fencing! Hoping to finish this project next week and get the garden planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!