WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Beginning to look like home...

 Things are finally beginning to look like home... humph! It is alot of work! Plus trying to decorate for Christmas too!
 I found a great pair of chairs and a sofa table on Craigslist and couldn't pass up the price of $200.00 total. I bought them for the hubby's den/loft.
 We have already given away our first 2 dozen eggs and are almost ready with another dozen.
 Ummm, ya the chairs and table didn't make it up to the loft. They found a home in the living room for now. Aren't they perfect?! I think so too. They were owned by an escrow company, so they are in great shape.
 LOVE those chairs! =)
 The tree is decorated now, this picture was taken Monday... I will take some new pics tomorrow and post!
I did have one casualty... one of my big pasta bowls from Italy did not survive this move =( But I think my sis has a friend still there... *fingers crossed
The hubby and I are headed to the Outback for dinner, we have to drive to Burlington about 20 minutes south... but soooo worth it! I will post again tomorrow!
Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!