WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Papers signed= Done!


We signed our portion of the papers LAST NIGHT! Yippeee!
We should still close on Friday, the owners will sign everything for this house and their new house on Friday. They have a moving truck coming Saturday morning at 9:00 am, we should do our walk through Sunday afternoon and receive the keys =D
Last night I ordered the new chandelier for the dining room. 
I got the 2 closets in the hallway packed up, still working on the kitchen and bedroom... 
I am meeting the girls for a lovely lunch date today, and an early din-din with Andrea to celebrate her contract for the Coast Guard being signed, so I probably won't accomplish much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!