WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, May 20, 2011

An evening stroll at Zuanich Point Park

 The hubby is having some work done to the airplane so we couldn't take an evening flight with this perfect weather, so we did the next best thing... a walk at one of our favorite places! Zuanich Point.
 I LOVE to start at the commercial fishing boats! I don't know what draws me to them, it is just so calming to see them all lined up =) Makes me think of my walks last summer with my friend Andrea! *Hi Andrea, miss you friend!*
 Flowers are beginning to bloom, so pretty. So soothing to see the beauty around us!








 There are always kites flying when we go and usually kite boarders, but not tonight, just the kites =)
 The best part, the sailboats! I want one... someday.
Thanks for taking a walk through Zuanich Point with me! Take a moment this weekend to enjoy the beauty where you are!
Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Lovely park - amazing scenery. Thank you for taking us along on your walk,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!