WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm baa ack!

 Guess I took a little break from blogging! Oops! Didn't intend too!
We have had family visiting the last couple weeks, it has been so fun to show off this beautiful area we live! Our first visitors were Scotts mom and stepdad.
 I couldn't wait any longer to see the tulips this year so Tulip Town was our first stop the day after they arrived. Gorgeous as always! Cold as always too! Ha!
 I thought for sure with all this rain it would be really muddy, but it wasn't bad.



We decided Tulip Town was enough tulips for one day (really cold) and headed to LaConnor and Deception Pass with a stop for huge ice cream cones on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!