WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A few more tulip pictures =)

 I wanted to post a few more tulip pictures, I just didn't feel like I had posted enough in the last post! Ha!
 Do you have tulip fields where you live? If not, I highly recommend seeing them at the Skagit Tulip Festival, so worth the visit!

 I loved this one with the single yellow tulip in all the purply-pink ones!

 A picture from Deception Pass. Beautiful!
I'll be back with more soon! Thanks for stopping in this morning! Have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

  1. I've visited the tulip fields one time and it was so incredibly beautiful! I took tons of pictures. I hope I get to visit again someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by today Lisa =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!