WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Guest preparations...

 I know, I know you were expecting a post on my completed laundry room weren't you?! Sorry, it isn't completed. Ran into a few complications so for now it is on hold...
 But I am posting a few pics of my last minute details for guests! Two of our kids with their significant others are arriving tonight! So I have been trying to prepare the little details I enjoy so much! The guest bath did not have any towel holders, so I had the hubby install these hooks and the shelf above. I placed a bench underneath to hold clothes or personal belongings while they shower or whatever.
 Added some fresh flowers and this room is ready!
 Added a fun quote in the Beach guest room on the dresser... to see how I made these fun quotes go to my other blog here.
 Had the hubby install a shelf above the bed... also curtain rods. Somehow I didn't get a picture of the curtains, oh well next time.
 Some fresh flowers and a little jar of chocolate and this room is done! I placed the chocolate in a canning jar Koko LOVES chocolate!
 A close up of my shelf.
 I still haven't decided on a new bedroom set for the master bedroom, I have two that I like... so for now I have placed a queen blowup mattress in the Garden guest room. A little framed "artwork"...
Some fresh flowers, bottled water and chocolate and this room is done as well. As you can see I have curtains in this room too! I will try to get a pic of the room all together later today! Fresh flowers, bottled water, fresh linens, bathrobes and chocolate are all a must for a great guest bedroom... I can place a BIG check next to each of those!
Now off to bake some rainbow cupcakes with a little "gold" at the end of the rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!