WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Preparing for St. Patrick's Day

I ran into a little snag with my painting yesterday, so after clearing out the laundry room for painting and then not being able to I needed something to fill my day. My kids are coming for a visit next week, YAY! I have been collecting things to help celebrate St. Patrick's Day so I thought I would get all the goodies together.
I found these fun printables here to cover my green Hawaiian Punch bottles.
These are small "flags" for buntings, wrapping around toothpicks or straws.
Here is my little display, I will bake rainbow cupcakes on Wednesday (the kids won't arrive until late that night) and purchase some green frosted donuts.
Each of my cupcakes will get a little flag topper =)
We will be going out for dinner, so this should keep them "green" for the rest of the day.
Cute little bunting using the printables.
This jar is full of Lucky Charms =) 
Mint Oreo Cookies =)
Of course I have a little goodie bag for each of us too!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!