WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Dinner in Friday Harbor June 2011

 Wednesday afternoon my hubby called when he got off work to see if I wanted to meet him at the airport =)
 We flew to Friday Harbor for dinner! I love when he surprises me with dinner plans!
 It was a perfect flight, smooth as glass.
 We had a yummy dinner at Fridays Crabhouse.
 The restaurant has 3 decks of outdoor sitting, and a little indoor seating too.
 We love to sit on the top deck, above the marina and watch the ferry's load and unload.
 The restaurant is a little different, but fun!
 This ferry is moving over so the next ferry can have it's spot,
 I had the fish and chips...
 There goes the ferry, must be time to head for home!
 But not before looking for whales =)
 We heard from someone at Fridays that some whales had been hanging around the back side so we headed that way home!
Unfortunately, we didn't see any, but sure had a lovely evening! Thanks honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!