WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vintage market and picnic on Camano Island.

 Yesterday, against my hubbys wishes we went on a road trip! (He would rather a flying trip, hehe!) I HAD to go here! Summer Retreat Vintage Market on Camano Island!!! I was SOOO excited to finally be attending another Vintage Market! I did not take my camera inside the gates, sorry you can go here to get a view preview pictures! Did I buy anything? Mayyybeee!
 After our little adventure to the market we headed to the beach.
 I packed us a vintage picnic to go with our roadtrip!
 I had found this little drink carrier a few months ago at TJ MAXX. One is lemonade from Trader Joes and the other is homemade suntea. Perfect for a vintage picnic right?
 I rolled up a couple IKEA dish towels to use as napkins... why did I only buy 3? I need at least another 3-4 at only $.49 each! Tied some twine around the napkins as a napkin ring. Love the new recycled paper plates that are kraft colored! Silverware came from an inexpensive set from TJ MAXX that I picked up a few months ago. I thought about using my old silver, but didn't want to worry about it getting left behind or thrown away.
 I used a quilt for us to dine on and some blue plastic goblets for our beverages! So fun to put together!
 It was a perfect day for the beach!

 While someone napped...
 I tried to read... but I had forgotten my reading glasses!
 Koko and I spent most of our time playing ball and exploring the treasures to be found on the beach =)


We planned on stopping at a few antique stores on the way home, but instead stopped for icecream cones for dinner! So far the day has been almost perfect! But it isn't over! I'll tell you about our evening in the next post! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!