WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Some fun in the sun! Day 1-a

 As I mentioned in my last post, the hubby and I flew to Oahu, it was a dang long flight! But so nice that the time change is 3 hours behind ours!
 The view from our hotel room about 9:00pm the night we checked in. Somewhere in all that darkness is the ocean... I had gotten a great deal on an ocean view room!
 The view from our room about 6:00 am! Woohoo!
 The beaches were empty this time of the morning =) perfect!
 So we headed down to grab some coffee at Seattle's Best (hehe!) and headed across the street to the beach to soak in the scenery before it got crowded and HOT!


 The first day we were there is was really windy! This is fresh outta bed coffee in hand, so don't look too closely! HA!


 We sat on the beach chatting and drinking our coffee deciding what we wanted to do our first day here. After going up to the room and showering, getting ready for the day, we stopped at Cheeseburger in Paradise for their breakfast special.
Yum! It was the perfect price, $5.99 and just what we wanted! We decided that our first stop would be to rent a car and head to Pearl Harbor.
Such a great day to go and I think we were both glad we went. I took sooo many pictures! 
I am going to break this down into two posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!