WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Farmhouse kitchen

Welcome to my new kitchen! I tried to buy the farmhouse table, but it isn't for sale. I am going to try to get the hubby to build me one. The chandelier is the one that isn't staying.
The awning is the first thing that will be coming down! haha!
The countertops need to be replaced but all in all it is in okay shape.
Gas stove! Woohoo! I have sooo missed cooking on a gas stove.
Lots of counter space.
The chandelier that isn't staying. You can read about the chandelier I am putting in that space down a couple posts.
That yummy farmhouse table!
Little surprise touches in the kitchen window.


The straw on the walls is actually growing on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!