WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Walking back up to the house...

 This is the last post of my home tour, I have taken you through almost every inch of our new home. We cannot wait to get moved in. If you haven't been on a blog before, make sure you click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to take you to more. I took 181 pictures so there is lots to show you the tour begins at the driveway;)
I will let the pictures speak for themselves. As I walk back up to the house I take pictures of things I hope the homeowners leave. If not I will try my best to recreate!
















 This mushroom near the first pond was huge!
Haha! I figured I should at least show a picture of the front door. As you can see I don't think it gets used, everyone seems to enter through the kitchen! Hope you enjoyed my home tour. I can't wait to start making a few changes ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!