WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Garden and chicken coop

 This is the beginning of the garden area... close here is the beginning of an english garden I believe, behind that is a pear tree on a vine, on the other side is the raised beds and then the chicken coop/greenhouse.
 On the other side of the white fence is a variety of fruit trees. I am negotiating to have the home owner take me on a tour to tell me about the property.
 We have also told them we are willing to keep the 10 chickens. Jessica, need fresh eggs? Free for you my friend!
 Hope these stay too ;)
Up next we will take a walk around the yard, it is 3/4 acre so we may do it in 2 posts! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!