WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My thoughts on the Laundry room in the cottage...

I found this lovely laundry room here, swoon! Loving the lower cabinets painted the green with the glass knobs and the upper cabinets the creme. 
This is what the laundry room in the cottage looks like. It is a HUGE space, with it's own sink and a closet. It has a great chandelier, and I truly love the black and white floor. Can't wait to get painting in this space! The washer and dryer stay, but I don't think they are in the best shape. I am trying to decide if I want to buy new and donate these to someone.

Things are finally beginning to look positive. We have our financial issues worked out and have sent an addendum to the sellers, fingers crossed they accept the addendum. Friday I am spending the morning with the home inspector! Woot-woot! He told me to bring my camera, note pad and tape measure. Yay! Finally I can take my own pictures of our new home. I will post them the moment I get home.

This has been a very stressful and frustrating 3 weeks, but I think it will be soo worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!