WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, November 12, 2010

More pics...


Before we head inside the house... lets take a quick look at the outside of the garage.

And the guest cottage/studio and extra garage.

 No, she isn't a hoarder, haha! She used to own a business and sells things on ebay. I did find some treasures, I'll show you them. The stairs lead to a huge storage area with wood shelves for all my holiday decor! The stairs pop back up into the ceiling, so you don't see them. 
 She is a painter, I am looking to purchase a couple of her paintings too! There is a faux fireplace in this room also =) 

 Sorry this picture is so dark, this is the garage portion of the studio.
 Do you remember my post about the candelabra for under the deck? How perfect is that? I am looking to purchase it from her, she has 2, so I may buy them both!
 Oops, there are the stairs again!
 Look at those fold up chairs! Imagine them painted white! Yes, I am looking to buy them too!
Okay, okay let's head inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!