WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kitchen Ideas...

I thought since we are still waiting today for ANY news on the house purchase, that I would share some photos I found online to inspire my new kitchen ;) The photo above reminds me of my new kitchen, the layout is very similar. I love, love, love the white cabinets, the robins egg blue walls, the black and white check curtain, the hardware on the sink and the cabinets. I love how the sink looks like it is in a piece of furniture. I love the two different colors of counter top, the little peek of bead board and the glass front cabinets.
This photo I love the one on the left (I couldn't separate it for some reason). Anyway, LOVE the idea of putting shelves above the sink even though there is a window, again the white cupboards. The paint color is very fresh and clean too.
This one again loving the bead board on the walls and the ceiling! The white cabinets, the black counter tops. Notice that all three also have a little green with plants, love that too!
Hopefully I will return tomorrow with good news!


2 comments:

  1. self storage units
    India's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our collection is custom created for you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles excellence in producing and Quality standards. will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home.


    custom living room furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Thanks for this post. I hope you all are fine. are you looking for kitchen installers in London . We love to work together with our customers to source the furniture (the cabinets, doors, drawer fronts, and decorative panels) separately from the worktops and the appliances. We specialize in the fitting and renovation of kitchens. we work closely with our customers to identify what they want in their kitchen and then find the best value solutions to deliver that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!