WELCOME you've found my blog. Be sure to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page to make sure you didn't miss anything!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Home inspection day!


WooHoo! Home inspection day at last! It was a long night let me tell ya! Here we are welcome to my new home. Okay not quite yet, but it looks like December 1! (ps the boat doesn't stay! haha!)


As you are going up the driveway if you look to the right you will see the first of three ponds.

We are getting a little closer to the house. Gorgeous isn't it! 
We are facing the left side of the driveway. This is the kitchen area. I understand the vine growing on the house here is the purple wisteria.
The entrance to the front of the house, we are not sure if the lions are staying or not.

It's like entering a secret garden =)
To the right is a small rose garden which makes me soo happy. I have missed roses, I had a great rose garden when I lived in Spring Creek.
I am not sure what all is planted, but isn't the remains of that hydrangea gorgeous?!

Lets head up the stairs to the large deck and entrances to the house. 
If we look to the left we see the large deck with a peekaboo view of the bay and the way to the front door. If we look to the right we go to the kitchen entrance which I believe most people use.

The entrance to the kitchen...

It is going to take me quite a while to get through all these so bare with me!











1 comment:

  1. This information is impressive..I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.
    Ottawa Home inspector

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today!